Exclusive Lifetime Warranty
Exclusive Lifetime Warranty
Introducing Westside Toyota’s Exclusive Lifetime Warranty!
Included with every new vehicle purchase from Westside Toyota.
About The Warranty
The Westside Toyota Lifetime Powertrain Warranty is simply an extension of the factory powertrain warranty that all-new Toyota vehicles receive. So, after 5 years or 60,000 miles, Westside Toyota’s Lifetime Powertrain Warranty kicks in on new Westside Toyota vehicles for as long as you own the car.
The cost to you for the warranty is Zero! Our dealership provides this as an added value to our customers for buying their vehicle from us!
All you must do is follow the manufacturer’s required maintenance schedule in the new owner’s manual and you are covered anywhere in the USA or Canada.
What is Covered?
- Engine – Cylinder block and head and all internal parts, intake manifold timing gears and gaskets, timing chain/belt and cover, flywheel, valve covers, oil pan, oil pump, engine mounts, turbocharger housing, and all internal parts, supercharger housing, and all internal parts, engine control computer, water pump, fuel pump, seals and gaskets.
- Transmission & Trans-Axle – Case and all internal parts, torque converter, clutch cover, transmission mounts, transfer case, and all internal parts, engine control computer, seals, and gaskets.
- Front Wheel Drive System – Final drive housing & all internal parts, propeller shaft, u-joints, axle shaft, driveshaft, bearings, supports, seals, and gaskets.
- Rear Wheel Drive System – Axle housing & all internal parts, propeller shaft, u-joints, axle shaft, driveshaft, bearings, supports, seals, and gaskets.
- Deductible – $100 is the amount you must pay for covered repairs per covered component. If your cost is a warranty deductible charge imposed by the vehicle manufacturer, this Lifetime Limited Powertrain Warranty will pay for the manufacturer’s deductible.
Please contact us today with any questions. We look forward to welcoming you to the Westside Toyota Family! Come Experience the Difference!
The warranty only applies should the breakdown occur in the United States or Canada. The warranty also does not apply to vehicles being used for competitive driving or racing, police or emergency service, principally off-road use, snow removal, carriage of passengers for hire, commercial delivery/service/repair, rental purposes, towing a trailer, or another vehicle unless your vehicle is equipped for this as recommended by the manufacturer. $100 is the amount you must pay for covered repairs per covered component. If your cost is a warranty deductible charge imposed by the vehicle manufacturer, this Lifetime Limited Powertrain Warranty will pay for the manufacturer’s deductible. The warranty is non-transferable and expires the day the original owner sells or trades the vehicle. See dealer for a written copy of the warranty before completing any deal.
All prices to include any and all factory or certificate issued rebates. Sale price includes dealer service fee.
All vehicles plus tax & title. Advertised prices include all applicable manufacturer rebates & incentives which the dealer retains. Cannot be combined with any other offers. Dealer not responsible for typographical errors or omissions. Mileage shown is current as of publication date. Mileage based on EPA highway mileage guide. In transit means that vehicles have been built, but have not yet arrived at your dealer.
Used cars may be subject to recalls for safety issues that have not been repaired. Visit www.safercar.gov for current vehicle recall information.